Vision of Anando
Anando envisions violence free and environmentally sound Bangladesh ensuring basic human rights with special emphasis on empowerment of women, promoting viable entrepreneurship among the disadvantaged groups and nourishing cultural heritage for sustainable peace and solidarity.
Mission of Anando
Anando strives for culture of development and peace through integrated development approach, which enables individuals and communities to become self-reliant.
Goal of Anando
The goal of the organization is, poverty reduction and employment generation for the poor and marginalized families and thereby create a society based on justice, equity and self- respect through involvement of the poor disadvantaged group of people in various development activities and through creation of awareness about various problems and issues that concern the individuals, the community and the country at large.
Objectives of Anando
Anando focuses on specific socio-economic issues that perpetuate poverty and deprivation, and designs significant objectives based on focused programs are as follows:
- Development of human resources among the poor and underprivileged people of the community through awareness raising and skill training and helping them to utilize their unused potentials to meet human needs.
- Promotion of employment and income generation opportunities for improving the socio-economic condition of the poor and the disadvantaged by providing different types of skills/Vocational training.
- Development of unity among the poor people through organization of group activities and organize them to work united against the factors that perpetuate poverty.
- Promotion of women’s empowerment and their rights to increase the level of their participation in all areas of life.
- Promotion of health and family planning services, mother and child care and development.
- Promotion of Non-formal education and literacy for the illiterate children, adolescents and adults to eradicate illiteracy from the country.
- Promotion of Post Literacy and Continuing Education for the neo-literate and the limited literate people of the country.
- Promotion of water & sanitation system both in rural and urban settings.
- Promotion of inter-cultural and inter-religious understanding among the community people so that social harmony exists.
- Promotion of culture of the marginalized and underprivileged rural communities to equip them with advantages.
- Promotion and preservation of the natural environment.
- Organize relief and rehabilitation activities in times of natural calamities and disaster.
- Undertaking different programs and activities to make the Persons with Disability mainstreaming and inclusive.